Ginsburg, terrorists, and the dangers of "trucks"

© 2016 Jim Spence  If you read my column yesterday and saw where Justice Ginsburg said that she "regretted" what she said to the New York Times, you can understand just how badly she behaved. Yes folks, Ruth Bader Ginsburg seems to have belatedly understood the horrible error in her recent ways. Sorry Ms. Ginsburg, too little too late.

Tonight I have two observations for the visitors of this site. First, Michael and I are gratified by the support we have received. We appreciate the vast following we have garnered here at News New Mexico simply by sharing our views with you.

The second observation I have to share with you relates to the horrific terrorists attacks reported in France today.

So many murders to comment on and so little time.

If you have already bought in to the Obama/Clinton version of these terrorist events, you can have but one demand on your government. You will no doubt join hand with Congressional Democrats, call for another sit in (in tribute to the 1960's), and demand stringent TRUCK control laws in France as well as here in the U.S.

I will write more on the terrible danger that trucks present later. Stay tuned.

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mary Spence said...

Thank you, Jim and Michael for keeping us informed. I rarely watch the news anymore, but I do check in with you both daily.

Post a Comment