Predictably, the Clinton defenders are out in droves. Why? Because Hillary Clinton is picking up where Bill left off. Surprise surprise, we have……a scandal. Here is a list of a dozen things that Democrats want voters to ignore:
- Ignore the fact that Hillary Clinton was running the State Department she broke laws and exposed classified material to unsecured sites.
- We should ignore the fact that she intentionally and unlawfully transmitted classified and confidential information crucial to our national defense through an unsecured, private e-mail system to people (Sidney Blumenthal) with no security clearance.
- We should ignore the fact that she negligently stored confidential national defense information on unsecured and unauthorized private devices, including a server located in the bathroom of a loft apartment in Denver.
- In short, we should simply ignore the fact that she committed federal crimes that would have sent others to jail and to jail quickly.
- We should ignore the fact that she initially tried to cover up the fact that she sent and received classified information on her civilian account even though this reality is now beyond dispute.
- We should ignore the fact that she mishandled information from U.S. Africa Command detailing “Libyan troop strength and movements.”
- We should ignore the fact that she stored this information on a private, unsecured server, and transmitted it on a private, unsecured Smartphone.
- We should ignore the fact that she intentionally did not use the State Department’s standard, secure device.
- We should ignore the fact that she first said she’s innocent because she never sent or received classified e-mails. Then adjusted the defense to say with information that was “marked” classified.
- We should ignore the fact that every single federal employee who handles classified information including the Secretary of State and her administrative assistants are required to protect both “marked and unmarked” classified information.
- We should ignore the fact that she and all of her employees signed a classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement that clearly states this responsibility, a responsibility that’s not just a legal mandate, but is also a matter of sheer common sense.
- We should ignore the fact that Mrs. Clinton knew all of this despite pretending she is stupid about this one thing.
Have enough things to ignore? Try a five more:
- We should ignore the law that says the “proper place of custody” for the classified and even unclassified national defense information is a secure government server, computer, or Smartphone.
- We should ignore the fact that she displayed “gross negligence” in placing classified information on civilian servers.
- We should ignore the fact that she displayed gross negligence in keeping classified information on her personal Smartphone. And ignore the fact that she displayed gross negligence when she handed that same information to her own lawyer.
- We should ignore the fact that many others have gone to jail for failing to respect and obey these laws.
- We should ignore the fact that it may take years to determine the full extent of the damage Clinton did to our national defense.
And finally, we should ignore all of this because she is a Democrat. And we all know dozens of Democrats personally, who will indeed ignore all of this.