Barbara Bush Weighs in on Palin

Barbara Bush
In a recent interview with CNN's Larry King set to air on Monday, Barbara Bush had this to say about Sarah Palin: "I sat next to her once. Thought she was beautiful," Barbara Bush said. "And she's very happy in Alaska, and I hope she'll stay there." In a recent interview with Oprah, George W. Bush was asked about Sarah Palin and her possibly running for President in 2012. His response was classy: "You know, I am not a political pundit. I'm really not. And secondly, a lot is going to happen between now and the nominating process," When Oprah pressed further, he replied, "You're asking me to wade back into the swamp." Now Barbara's son has enough sense to know what is best for both sides and that is keeping his mouth shut. Maybe Barbara could learn a thing or two from her daughter in-law and son. Dan Riehl has his own opinion on the topic.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment