Pro Amnesty Dem Latinos Start "Tequila Party"

From nydailynews.com -The Tequila Party - yes, that's its name - is holding its kickoff event Saturday in TucsonLoosely inspired by the rapidly deflating Tea Party, the Tequila Party was created to mobilize a record number of Latinos to go out and vote in the 2012 election.  The independent, grass-roots group is the brainchild of Fernando Romero, a Democrat who is president of Hispanics in Politics, a nonpartisan Nevada group. The Tequila Party gets its impetus from the deep-seated Latino disillusionment with President Obama's performance on issues important to them.  More News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to Mexico. With so many jobs leaving the US to Mexico they have to have a job for me. I'm sure they have Spanish as a second language. Wic . Food Stamps. Social Securiy. and subsidised housing.

I hear all I have to do is jump the fence.

Post a Comment