I Like Guns

Michael and Conrad both Like Guns
Sometimes we tease our fearless co-host and quarterback of the News New Mexico radio show. And little does he know that often there is a secret OVER/UNDER side bet going on just how long it will take him to bring up the topic of firearms once a daily show gets underway. There is just no getting around it. Dr. Michael Swickard likes guns. And so it is that when we were tipped off today of the existence of this video on YouTube entitled "I Like Guns" we decided since he would be off the air on Thursday, that we would dedicate this piece to Michael in his absence. If you have three minutes to spare click on the the link below and see if the melodies and lyrics remind you of anyone. You can view the video here: News New Mexico
Update by Michael Swickard: I neither like nor dislike guns. They are only tools that represent the ability to protect oneself against bigger and stronger attackers. The police will arrive in minutes but often you only have seconds. I do a shooting workout regularly and clean my tools often. Maybe I will go through my entire life without a need. However: better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it.

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like guns too. Some day they just might come in handy defending this country against tyranny. That's WHY we're constitutionally permitted the rights to "bear arms". To quote what someone else once said, "...they'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands."

Post a Comment