Rep. Cook Not in Balderas Camp, Spouse Is

Zach Cook
Zach Cook, State Representative District 56, issued the following statement regarding the Santa Fe New Mexican’s report that he made a campaign donation to Senate candidate Hector Balderas: “The Santa Fe New Mexican reported Wednesday that I made a contribution to Hector Balderas's campaign. That contribution came from a joint checking account that I share with my wife, Angie. Angie went to law school with Mr. Balderas and they have remained friends over the years. Like many couples, my wife and I don't always agree on politics. Angie intended to make the contribution to the Balderas campaign solely in her name. For my part, I stand firmly behind Heather Wilson for the U.S. Senate.” Representative Cook has publicly endorsed Heather Wilson for the US Senate and will request a correction to the FEC report from the Balderas campaign.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment