Tom Mullins Posts Statement on Congressional Run

Congressional candidate Tom Mullins posted this statement on his website regarding the possibility of a run against Congressman Ben Ray Lujan:
Tom Mullins
"New Mexico and our nation face great challenges in the coming days. These challenges will require honest everyday citizens to step forward and serve our country in time of need. I want to thank everyone who has supported me through their prayers, financial support, volunteerism and commitment to my campaign. After much consideration, I have decided not to seek the GOP nomination for New Mexico’s 3rd Congressional District of the US House. At the present time, I am unable to fully commit myself to the effort necessary to win this challenging seat. I have family and business obligations that preclude me from serving New Mexicans in this important position, should I succeed. The future will undoubtedly hold another opportunity for me to serve New Mexico citizens in some capacity. I look forward to that day where my work ethic and honest straightforward commitment to service can be put to greater use. May God continue to bless you throughout this new year." - Tom
p.s. My campaign website, will soon be taken down. www.mullinsforcongress.com If you would like to contact me in the future, you can e-mail me at: tom@tom-mullins.com

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment