Valente-Compton Target of Super Pac Lies

Cara Valente-Compton
NMPolitics - When I decided to run against longtime, entrenched incumbent Sheryl Williams Stapleton, I set out to change the tone in Santa Fe and restore civility to the process. I knew it would be a hard-fought race. As a regular citizen, wife, mother of four and law student I was going up against a longtime power broker who would do anything to stay in power. People warned me that I would be called names, attacked, my character distorted and smeared – and that desperate people will do anything they can to keep power.
Recently, a shadowy outside group called the Independent Source PAC, a super PAC created out of the U.S. Supreme Court’s Citizen United decision, attacked me with outright lies. Read rest of commentary here: News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment