Voter Fraud Strikes Home

New Mexico Watchdog - The canvasser for Martin Heinrich for Senate stood at my door. He asked if “Jennifer Wangler” was home. “No one by that name lives here,” I told him. “She’s registered as a Democrat to vote from this address,” the Heinrich canvasser insisted. “Never heard of her,” I replied. He showed me his clipboard, with a printout of the Democratic voters on our street. There she was, a complete stranger, registered to vote from our home address.
My wife and I have lived in the same house for 22 years. No one has resided with us except for some wonderful cats, none of which we have ever registered to vote. The previous owner lived in Pennsylvania and rented this property to a couple of English emigres whom we know. They are not named “Wangler.”
I called the Bernalillo County Clerk’s Office to report this situation. I was told that I would have to go to court to get it cleared up.
That couldn’t be right. That’s a crazy way to deal with voter fraud. How many individual citizens will take it upon themselves to draft and file a lawsuit and see it through, or pay a lawyer do it for them, just to remove from the voter rolls a person wrongfully registered at their home? Not too many, including me, a former attorney at that. Read full story here: News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment