Something new: Romney releasing energy plan in New Mexico

Mitt Romney
Mitt Romney will be in Hobbs, New Mexico Thursday. Washington PostPresumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney plans to roll out a new energy policy Thursday during a campaign stop in New Mexico. He mentioned the upcoming announcement at a fundraiser Tuesday in Houston but stopped short of revealing new details. “We will be, I believe before the end of this week, in New Mexico describing a comprehensive energy plan, particularly as it relates to fossil-based fuels,” Romney told donors. “I know that we have members of the media here right now, so I’m not going to go through that in great detail so I can save a bit of that until a little later in the week. But your input is something I wanted to retain before we actually cross the T’s and dot the I’s on those policies.” A Romney campaign aide confirmed that the candidate will discuss new energy policies Thursday. Read More News New Mexico

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment