Major study planned to investigate marijuana as a treatment for PTSD

NewsNM Swickard - Even though I come from the 1960s I have no connection with the drug. Yet, my concern is if a legitimate doctor says, Michael, this could help you, I do not want some politician saying, let him suffer. There should never be a politician between me and my doctor. From the New Mexico Independent - Marijuana may not cure the summertime blues, but there are those who think it can cure post-traumatic stress disorder, especially among veterans. Dave Wanzenreid, a longtime Montana legislator and current candidate for governor told The Colorado Independent earlier this year that veterans would be among the people most hurt when the Montana Legislature passed a bill to severely restrict access to medical marijuana in Montana. Read more
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why was the 18th amendment necessary if the government could simply control stuff by legislation?

Or is the government simply wrong in this case as it is in 99% of everything else it does?

Post a Comment