Pearce Hosting Job Fair in Silver City

Steve Pearce
Today, Congressman Steve Pearce announced that he will be co-hosting a job fair in Silver City with the Silver City Chamber of Commerce and Western New Mexico University. The job fair will be held on Thursday, November 10th, from 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM at the Grant County Business and Convention Center, located at 3011 U.S. Highway 180. “Jobs continue to be my top priority,” said Pearce. “Everywhere I go, I hear from people who tell me they need jobs, and from employers who are ready to hire.
This will be the third job fair I have hosted this year, and after the success of the Las Cruces and Roswell job fairs, I look forward to participating in another one to connect employers with job seekers, and help put New Mexicans back to work. I strongly encourage any employer looking to hire or anyone searching for a job to take advantage of this great opportunity.” Congressman Pearce encourages local businesses looking to hire to participate in the job fair. Booths for employers are free, and all businesses wanting to register for a booth at the job fair can call 1-855-4-PEARCE. Job-seekers are advised to come early, bring copies of a current resume, and be prepared for an on-site interview.

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment