Fischmann: "Last Two Sessions Highly Partisan"

Steve Fischmann
Dona Ana County Senator Steve Fischmann has decided to not seek re-election. He released the following statement late Sunday:
"This is to announce that I will not be running for a second term in the New Mexico State Senate. I am making this decision for a combination of family reasons and the desire to pursue other endeavors where I can better focus my energies and have a greater impact. The highly partisan, and I believe, unproductive nature of the past two legislative sessions played a significant role in my decision. I plan to remain active in public service both through my involvement in the Children's Reading Foundation and public issues advocacy. My term in the Senate has been a terrific experience and I want to thank all of the supporters and colleagues who helped me along the way."


Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Jaxon said...

Good ridden.

Post a Comment