Blago Trial - In Hands of Jury

"It was my first time inside the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, and I entered with the hope that the next time I was inside, I would be carrying a hundred million dollars out to my nice Jeep." So reads the first sentence of "Money to Burn." Kay Osborne was reading the 2002 crime thriller as she waited in line at 4:50 a.m. Monday for the trial of impeached former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich.
The judge wrote this novel, Osborne said outside downtown Chicago's federal courthouse. What judge? Judge James Zagel. You know, the one presiding over Blagojevich's trial, she said. As it turns out, U.S. District Court Judge Zagel dreams of robbing the Federal Reserve Bank and he doesn't even work on Wall Street. Read more:
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment