O'Reilly: a "View" to a Kill

Bill O'Reilly
From Townhall.com - Now that I've had a week to think about the big controversy on "The View," I've come to the conclusion that my comment that "Muslims killed us on 9/11" was really not what caused Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar to walk off the set. No doubt that pithy piece of analysis ticked them off, but there is more to this deal than meets the eye. Keeping in mind that I could be wrong about my speculation, let's walk through this. I've been on "The View" a number of times, and usually things are lively but under control. We've even had some laughs. But when I entered the studio last week, I picked up a different vibe, especially from Goldberg. Read more here:



Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goldberg is hopeless loon. The cast on the view represent less than 10% of what Americans really think. They're the kind of people that give actors and entertainers a bad name. Barbara Wawa is at a low point in her career having to work with such fringe elements of the political spectrum. Too bad Rosie wasn't there so she could deny Muslims were in the cockpit of the planes that flew into the twin towers. They give Hollywood the precise credibility it deserves. When you watch the replay of that particular episode of the view it becomes profoundly evident that Bill hit the nail on the head. It angers people like Goldberg that Americans have little or nothing in common with Obama, the anointed one.

Post a Comment