Grubesic: Forsaken by Obama

John Grubesic
Capitol Report New Mexico - I never really believed in President Obama. I voted for him, but I didn’t believe in him. At least not the “HIM” that was sold to us. I was always suspicious. I have no idea how politics works on a national level. I saw how it works on the state level. If you don’t play the game as the rules are written and kiss the appropriate asses you end up defending toothless meth addicts. The guy Richardson picked to run against me told me that he was going to spend $250,000 to get my seat. Richardson knew I didn’t have 250k. Heck, by the end of my first session I knew I was done. I did not have enough money, brains or brown paper bags and guys named Guido to help me out. Obama did not climb out of one of the most corrupt political machines in America because he was a bold visionary. He did it by being cunning, ruthless, self-serving and smarter than the other idiots that surrounded him. Most importantly, he never put himself in a position where he could get caught doing something that would have destroyed him. Read full column here: News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment