Richardson: Martinez ‘has not respected me’

The New Mexico Independent - Speaking to reporters former Gov. Bill Richardson said he believes Gov. Susana Martinez has not respected him in her time in office. Reporters asked Richardson how he thought Martinez was handling things in her first legislative session. “I really am not going to comment,” Richardson responded, according to Trip Jennings. “I think every governor should respect the previous governor, although this governor has not respected me. But I’m not going to comment. I am not going to get into legislative opinions.” When asked a follow-up, Richardson declined to comment. More News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is there to respect? Most people don't respect elected officials who engage in corrupt practices. This man is stupid if he thinks New Mexicans have already forgotten about the damage he's caused in New Mexico.

Post a Comment