NM State Senator Griego Exploring Congressional Run

Eric Griego
From newmexicoindependent.com -State Sen. Eric Griego, D-Albuquerque, announced he’s forming an exploratory committee for the 1st Congressional District seat currently held by Martin Heinrich. Griego cited media reports that Heinrich will likely announce his intention to run for U.S. Senate tomorrow. Griego had previously said he would wait to announce his candidacy until Heinrich made a decision. “I am seriously considering entering the Congressional race, but need to discuss my final decision with my family, my employer, and of course my supporters,” Griego said in a statement sent to the media. “This is an important decision not just for me and my family, but for our whole community and it warrants serious soul searching and a sober review of what kind of Democrat we want fighting for us in Washington.”  More News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment