Swickard: The truth when seen with partisan eyes

I struggle with patience for the type of reader who reads not for the ideas but in great hopes of finding a “Gotcha” mistake. They can refuse to see several great points and fixate upon whether I used a semi-colon correctly. Oh well. Then there are the real point missers. I hate to kick ankles when so many readers are so generous with their thoughts, but there is one type of feedback I dislike: the point missers who reads a column and takes one small arcane point, not what the column is about, and they wax on and on.It is a free country so they can do as they wish but I wonder why they put so much effort into missing the point each and every time. Read column
Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You left all references to water out of this column. How could you when water is such an important topic in the dry SW.




I hope you are smiling today.

A friend

Post a Comment