Palin: "You Don't Need a Title to Make a Difference"

Sarah Palin
Politico - Sarah Palin pledged to stay an active part of the political discussion as she announced she wouldn’t be making a 2012 White House run. On Greta Van Susteren’s Fox News show Wednesday night, Palin told supporters that she’s sorry if they are disappointed that she passed on the race. “I apologize to those who are disappointed in this decision,” she said. “I’ve been hearing from them in the last couple of hours but I believe that they, when they take a step back, will understand why the decision was made and understand that, really, you don’t need a title to make a difference in this country. I think that I’m proof of that.” Palin told Van Susteren that her husband, Todd Palin, heard from some of the GOP presidential candidates since making her announcement at 6 p.m. She did not identify which ones. Read full story here: News New Mexico
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment