Sanchez Response to Simonich Column

John Sanchez
SANTA FE – Lieutenant Governor John Sanchez has issued the following response to a story published by Milan Simonich concerning remarks made at the Republican Pre-Primary Convention on March 17, 2012: “In response to questions regarding my remarks made at last Saturday's Republican Pre-Primary Nominating Convention, I want to be perfectly clear. I turned eighteen on January 11, 1981. The first time that I was able to cast a ballot for President was in 1984 and I proudly cast that vote for Ronald Reagan. On Saturday, I stated that ‘My very first vote when I turned eighteen years old was for a man called Ronald Reagan.’ I was referring to the first time that I was able to cast a ballot for President after turning eighteen years old.”

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment