Another NM Judge Has A Problem

KOAT - FARMINGTON, N.M. - A New Mexico district court judge could be in hot water for a comment he made after a restaurant refused to serve him. Farmington police said San Juan County District Court Judge Thomas Hynes lost his temper with the manager at Three Rivers Brewery when the bar refused to serve him. The bartender thought Hynes had already had enough to drink. Police said Hynes had bloodshot, watery eyes and alcohol on his breath. "I had a drink. I had a drink before I got there," Hynes said. The police report said the judge became agitated when the manager pointed his finger at him and told him to leave. "It wasn't one of my finest moments, and I lost my temper and I did," Hynes said. "I said, 'If you stick that finger in my face one more time.'" Police said the judge told the manager that he'd break off his finger and shove it somewhere unpleasant. It's something that Hynes doesn't deny. Read full story here: News New Mexico

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment