Santa Fe inn #4 on top 'pet-friendly' hotels list

NewsNM:Swickard - What a win-win situation when I can take my dog with me when I travel. Yes, cost a bit more but is worth it to me. I have several Comfort Inns in New Mexico who take Conrad in and make him and me feel at home. From KOB-TV.com - By: Elizabeth Reed, KOB.com - Animal lovers who bring their furry friends on vacation voted a Santa Fe inn to the list of best "pet-friendly" hotels in America.
     The Inn of Five Graces was picked number four on the top ten list by Trip Advisor. Survey respondents said the inn perfectly accommodated their four-legged companions while also providing an exotic atmosphere for the human guests.
     "Waiting in the suite were treats and stuffed animals for the animals," one respondent noted about the Inn of Five Graces. There is a $75 per night fee for pets 50 pounds or less.
     Beachside Village Resort in Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida, was named the top pet-friendly property in America. Olea Hotel and Bardessono, both located in California, followed in the number two and three spots. More
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment