Motherhood is Political

Dana Loesch
Pulaski note: Happy Mother's Day to all of our mothers, especially those who are politically active. From bigjournalism.com -Why have so many mothers become so active? Because motherhood is political. I have two sons. One day they may hear the call of duty and enlist to fight for our liberty. One day they may be called upon to defend America’s shores. They may decide to enter business or take up a trade. They may decide to have families of their own someday. I want them to have every opportunity available to them and I will stand against that which impedes on their rights. It’s instinctual: my job as a mother is to raise up, nurture, and protect my children, to protect their interests, to protect the interests of my family. In a society where my first line of defense, my husband, has been compromised by the self-victimization of the female sex, I’ve volunteered to go to the front lines of this ideological battle and I do it for my children. I’m not the only one. More News New Mexico

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment